- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Vanilla wafers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mix chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1532 Calories from Fat 825
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.5%
Saturated Fat 51.9 g259.6%
Trans Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 436.2 mg
Sodium 791.1 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 164 g54.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 106.7 g
Protein 19 g37.8%
Vitamin A 55.8% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 34% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 250°F.
2) Use large size mixing bowl, to blend crushed wafers and melted butter.
3) Use a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to line evenly with crumb mixture.
4) Place inside refrigerator for chilling.
5) In a large size mixing bowl add cheese to beat until fluffy.
6) Beat egg yolks.
7) Separately combine 1/2 cup sugar, chocolate-flavored mix, vanilla extract and salt to stir into the egg yolk mixture. Bled well to form soft peak.
8) Gently whip in 1/3 cup sugar and continue to whip until whites hold firm peaks.
9) Add this into the cheese mixture.
10) Pour the batter into crumb-lined pan.
11) Place inside oven to bake for 2 hours, without disturbing.
12) Allow to cool after removing the pan from oven.
13) Remove sides of pan.
14) Prepare the frosting by whipping heavy cream with 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover the cake with this frosting and shaved chocolate.