- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chocolate Cookie Bark Recipe Video
|Semi-sweet baking chocolate||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Baking white chocolate||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 523 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.1 mg
Sodium 188.7 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 51 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.1% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put the oreo cookies in a plastic bag and crumble them.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with a wax sheet.
4. Add peanut butter to the white chocolate and mix well.
5. Pour half oreos to white chocolate and another half into white cookies.
6. Spoon the cookies on the cookie sheets alternating colors.
7. Using a knife marble them.
8. Chill it for one hour.
9. Turn it over and break it with a hammer.
10. Chocolate cookie bar is ready to serve.