- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cold Coffee Recipe Video
|Coffee powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||4 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Double cream/Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||6 Small|
Calories 1326 Calories from Fat 655
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg
Sodium 702.3 mg29.3%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g50.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.8%
Sugars 120.5 g
Protein 19 g37.8%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 43.7% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it forms a cream(To prepare cream for topping)
4. Replace cream with a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Garnish the glass my adding melted chocolate around and pour in the coffee and then cream/ice-cream.
6. Enjoy chocolate cold coffee.