- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats Recipe Video
|Chocolate chex cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cinnamon chex cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mini marshmallows||10 Ounce|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3270 Calories from Fat 859
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.7%
Saturated Fat 44.6 g222.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129 mg
Sodium 2651.6 mg110.5%
Total Carbohydrates 569 g189.7%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 278.8 g
Protein 35 g70.5%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 125.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a pan with cooking spray.
2. Melt the chocolate chips by adding them to a microwave safe bowl then microwaving on high for 1 minute.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over a medium low heat, melt the butter, add the marshmallows and stir.
4. Turn off the heat and stir in the Chex until they’re well coated with the marshmallow mixture.
5. Using a buttered spatula press the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
6. Evenly distribute the melted chocolate over the top of the treats and cover with plastic wrap pressing it directly onto the chocolate.
7. Cut bars into squares and serve.