- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cinnamon Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||200 Gram, cut into pieces (at room temperature)|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Self raising flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||5 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.2 mg47.4%
Sodium 476.5 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.2%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 0.26%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk and cream the mixture.
3. Drop eggs, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
4. Sift self rising flour, cocoa, cinnamon, and baking soda.
5. Add dry mixture into the large mixing bowl with butter. Fold to incorporate.
6. Pour ½ butter milk in it. Mix for 20 seconds. Add the remaining buttermilk, and mix.
7. Grease round baking pan, and spoon mixture in it.
8. With spoon flatten and spread the mixture evenly.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes.
10. Take it out of the oven, and allow it to cool in the dish for about 10-15 minutes.
11. Transfer it to a wire rack, and let it cool for 30 minutes.
12. Spread chocolate toping, garnish it with cinnamon powder, cut into slices and serve immediately.