- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 14 g70.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.9 mg
Sodium 900.5 mg37.5%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.9%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 21 g42.3%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.1% Iron 39.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Follow manufacturer’s direction and preheat waffle maker.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine egg, vanilla, butter, and buttermilk. Whisk well.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl with flour. Stir to combine.
5. Throw chocolate chips and fold to spread evenly.
6. Pour mixture into waffle maker and bake according to instruction given in the manual.
7. Serve waffle immediately with a glass of chocolate shake.
Keep waffle warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve.