- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Waffle Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||300 Gram (mini)|
Calories 962 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.7%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg
Sodium 396.5 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 71.6 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 9% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, put butter, and beat until lightened in color.
2. Throw brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl. Blend until fluffy.
3. Add egg, one at a time, and beat to combine. Beat in vanilla.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix well.
5. Stir and combine dry and butter mixture together.
6. Insert chocolate chips, and fold to distribute evenly.
7. Set waffle baker on medium high, and with an ice-cream scoop put mixture in it. Cover, and cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on your waffle baker.
8. Serve chocolate waffle with hot coffee.