- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans Recipe
|Margarine||1 Pound, softened|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Packed light brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan||8 Ounce (large pieces)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||36 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 12328 Calories from Fat 6743
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 776 g1193.9%
Saturated Fat 166.6 g833%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 744.4 mg
Sodium 7689.6 mg320.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1375 g458.5%
Dietary Fiber 23.5 g93.8%
Sugars 1004.5 g
Protein 83 g166.8%
Vitamin A 344.2% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 28% Iron 66.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together margarine, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix well to cream.
3) Slowly add in the flour. Mix well. Fold in the pecans gently.
4) Next, fold in the chocolate chip cookies. Do nit overmix.
5) Chill the batter in an air-tight container overnight.
6) Take a lightly greased cookie sheet and drop teaspoonfuls of the batter at 1-inch distance.
7) Bake the cookies by keeping a close eye on them. You may bake longer if your crispier cookies and for a shorter time if your desire softer ones.
8) Serve the Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pecans with chilled homemade lemonade.