- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookies in The Bag Holder Recipe Video
|Butter||8 Ounce (2 sticks)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4742 Calories from Fat 2069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 236 g363.5%
Saturated Fat 134.2 g670.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 910.6 mg303.5%
Sodium 3929.7 mg163.7%
Total Carbohydrates 629 g209.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 364.4 g
Protein 49 g98.4%
Vitamin A 123.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.3% Iron 83.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder.
3) Add butter and melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Then add the eggs, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour and chocolate chips together.
5) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
6) Return the bag to the bag holder and scoop out the cookie dough on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
7) Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and done.
8) Allow the Chocolate Chip Cookies to cool down and serve or store in an airtight container.