- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (this is 2 sticks. 1 stick - 1/2 cup)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chip||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 917 Calories from Fat 397
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g70%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.7 mg
Sodium 735.5 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g40.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 73.7 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.7% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take flour, salt and baking soda. Keep it aside.
3. In a larger bowl, take softened butter, sugar and brown sugar. Mix it well.
4. Add vanilla extract and eggs. Mix it well.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to it till it is of a smooth texture.
6. Add chocolate chips. Mix it.
7. Spray oil on a baking sheet.
8. Place spoonfuls of the cookie mix on the baking sheet. Space it well.
9. Bake it for 12 minutes or until crispy on outside and gooey on the inside.
10. Serve Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies with coffee or tea.