- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Cake flour||360 Gram|
|Baking soda||5 Gram|
|Softened butter||230 Gram|
|Granulated sugar||100 Gram|
|Powdered sugar||200 Gram|
|Coarse salt||10 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||350 Gram|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.2 mg
Sodium 385.4 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C) and prepare a lined baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl add the softened butter along with granulated sugar and stir to blend.
3. After that, sift in the powdered sugar and mix everything.
4. When the mixture is nice and smooth, add the coarse salt, vanilla extract and the eggs and stir until creamy.
5. Add the baking soda to the flour and sift into the mixture.
6. When the flour has been fully incorporated, you can add the main ingredient of this recipe, the chocolate chips. Stir into the dough and mix well.
7. Arrange the cookies on a baking sheet, that has been lined with parchment paper: using 2 spoons, scoop out mounds of dough, about 1,5 oz (40 g) each, onto the baking sheet; leave plenty of room for the cookies to rise and spread while baking.
8. Then bake in a preheated static oven for about 13-15 minutes. Once baked, they should be soft inside and golden brown on the edges, transfer the cookies to a rack to cool.
9. Serve it along with a hot glass of milk.