- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Puritan)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg
Sodium 450.3 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheets well.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. Combine egg, water and vanilla and set aside.
4. In large bowl at low speed of electric mixer blend brown sugar and puritan Oil.
5. Put in egg mixture and beat until smooth.
6. Put in flour mixture in three parts at lowest speed. Scrape bowl well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Onto baking sheets drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls.
8. Let it bake at 375°F for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
9. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute and remove to cooling rack.