- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole milk||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 1159 Calories from Fat 873
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g153%
Saturated Fat 61.5 g307.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 251.8 mg
Sodium 125.1 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 34.9 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 58.2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk powder, milk and vanilla essence.
3. Then sieve flour and baking powder over the mixture and mix.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well to form medium consistency dough.
5. Make cookies out of the dough and arrange on a baking tray lined with cookie sheet.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack.
8. Serve with beverages for breakfast or as desired.