- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or pecans or macadamia)|
|Pie crust||1 Medium (9" pie crust)|
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.7%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g84.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.9 mg
Sodium 207.5 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 33.2 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl, cream together eggs, sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3. Add in the flour and mix well.
4. Add in chocolate chips and walnuts, if using.
5. Smear the egg mixture in pie crust and bake for one hour, or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Cut in wedges and top with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Serve with cold milk or coffee.