- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Butter||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||7 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.5 mg
Sodium 202.6 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 39.7 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, drop 1 1/2 cups of butter and 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Pulse it until mixed.
3. Drop in the eggs one by one. Pulse until blended.
4. In another bowl, sift 2 2/3 of flour and the salt, baking soda and the baking powder. Alternately, add the flour and the milk.
5. Add the vanilla and pulse until mixed.
6. Fold in a cup of chocolate chips.
7. Line 2 muffin tin with muffin cups.
8. Drop the batter until 2/3 of the cup.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10.Take them out and set to cool.
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
11.In a bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of butter with 6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
12.Add 1 cup and two tablespoons of flour in it, 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla and 7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk.Mix everything together.
13.Fold in a quarter of a cup of mini chocolate chips to make the cookie dough.
14.Take a cup cake and make a circular incision on top leaving a cone shaped cavity in the middle.
15.Fill it with the cookie dough.Cover it with the cut out piece of cake.
FOR THE FROSTING
16.For the frosting, mix in 3 sticks of butter and 3/4 cup of brown sugar.Pulse for 3 minutes until the mixture is well blended.
17.Add 3 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.Mix it in.
18.Add 1 cup of flour and mix everything together until the frosting is done.
19.Take a tablespoon of the frosting and frost each cup cake.
20.Top with mini chocolate chips.
21.Place on a cake platter and serve.