- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Recipe Video
|For the crust|
|Cookies||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), crushed (chocolate chip or graham crackers, vanilla wafers or oreos)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the filling|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, thawed (3 (8 ounce ) pack)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Eggs||3 Medium, thawed|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cookie dough||1 Pound (chocolate chip)|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (mini variety) (Optional)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 995 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.9%
Saturated Fat 36.2 g181.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.8 mg
Sodium 582.8 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g1%
Sugars 61.8 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line the bottom of the spring form pan with foil. Set aside.
2. CRUST: In a food processor put the cookies and process until it is like fine crumbs.
3. Add sugar and butter. Using a fork and mix until it is all mixed in and moist.
4. Pour the crust mixture into the pan and press evenly on the bottom. Set aside.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
6. FILLING: In a large bowl add cream cheese and sugar. Beat until creamy and fluffy.
7. Add eggs and beat just until combined. Do not over beat them.
8. Put sour cream and continue to beat until combined. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared spring form pan with crust.
10. Tear the cookie dough into bite-size pieces and stuff it down into the filling. Be sure to stuff in all the way in there so that the cheesecake is covering up the dough
11. Place your cheesecake on the middle rack. Fill a small pan with hot water and place it right beside the cheesecake.
12. Bake for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, turn off the oven, open the oven door a little and let the cake sit in the oven for another 30 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and place on counter to cool off for about another 30 minutes. Repair any cracks if required.
14. Place in the refrigerator and chill it overnight.
15. The next day garnish with whipped cream, chocolate chips and walnuts before serving.
16. In a serving plate, slice the cake and serve chilled.