- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bites Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||10 Tablespoon, softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , thawed|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 597 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.1%
Saturated Fat 16 g80.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.3 mg
Sodium 334.2 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 40.8 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 5% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing after each addition until the flour in incorporated.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Use a mini ice cream scoop and drop dough by the spoonful onto an ungreased, non-stick cookie sheet, at least 1-2 inches apart.
7. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.
8. Place on a cooling rack to let cool completely.
9. In a serving plate, serve it fresh as snacks with any drink or store in the refrigerator.