- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Ripe bananas/Null||3 , mashed (Null)|
|Vegetable oil/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|Vanilla/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Granulated sugar/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Self rising flour/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Chocolate chips/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4624 Calories from Fat 1411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 161 g247.3%
Saturated Fat 32 g159.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 3930.1 mg163.8%
Total Carbohydrates 780 g260%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.4%
Sugars 507.3 g
Protein 39 g77.7%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 52.2%
Calcium 57.6% Iron 61.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas and then stir in the vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir a spoonful of the flour into the chocolate chips, to prevent them from floating to the bottom of the bread. Stir the sugar, and the rest of the flour into the banana mixture.
4. When this is all incorporated, stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into a Bundt pan, or pan of your choice, that has been sprayed with cooking spray. I used the vegetable spray that has flour in it and have found that that works very well.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Mine baked for 1 hour. If you use a muffin pan or loaf pan, the cooking time will be different. It will be done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let cool on a cooling rack in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
8. Use as needed.