- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Hazelnut extract/Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||2 Pound, ooked and crumbled|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked whole strips|
|Maple cinnamon glaze|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Maple extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7847 Calories from Fat 3331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 382 g588.2%
Saturated Fat 199.6 g997.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1063.4 mg354.5%
Sodium 8793.6 mg366.4%
Total Carbohydrates 975 g324.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g41%
Sugars 675.3 g
Protein 143 g285.2%
Vitamin A 93.1% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 62.1% Iron 92.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
For Maple Glaze
2. In a bowl, place together powdered sugar, extracts, cinnamon and about 3 tablespoons of water and whisk until the mixture is creamy, set aside.
For Bacon cookie
3. In a mixing bowl, put together butter, sugar, extracts and egg and using the hand blender or in the mixer, beat the butter until creamy.
4. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and mix.
5. While still beating, add flour mixture in small batches, beating well after each addition, until well mixed and all the flour is used.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and crumbled bacon and mix.
7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. On a cookie sheet, form about 1 inch dough balls and place about 1.5” apart from each other.
9. Bake the dough ball in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
11. Spread the glaze over the cookie and serve topped with a piece of cooked bacon.