- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cheese Cake Recipe
|Graham cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley crushed|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chocolate pudding and pie filling||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened bakers chocolate square||1 Ounce (1 Square)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151 mg
Sodium 414.6 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a greased 9 inch spring form pan, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3) Press on the bottom and sides of the pan.
4) In a saucepan, combine pudding mix, sugar and milk.
5) To this, add chocolate.
6) Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, and bring the mixture to a full boil.
7) Remove the pan from heat.
8) With waxed paper, cover the top of the pan. Keep aside.
9) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
10) To this, gradually beat in egg yolks, vanilla, salt and pudding.
11) Gently fold in egg whites.
12) Over the crumbs mix in the pan, pour this.
13) Bake on the lowest rack for 35 minutes or until the center is set.
14) Cool thoroughly for 4 hours.
15) Spread sour cream on top and serve small portions.