- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Chocolate graham cracker sheets||500 Gram, crumbled|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk can||14 Ounce|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Coffee||2 Tablespoon (Gevalia kaffe Chocolate Mocha brewed strong)|
Calories 932 Calories from Fat 485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.8%
Saturated Fat 31.4 g157.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.8 mg75.9%
Sodium 777 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 51.4 g
Protein 15 g31%
Vitamin A 34.3% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the graham crackers and butter. Mix together.
3. In a cake pan press graham cracker mix into and along the sides pan forming the crust.
4. Bake in oven for 9 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Remove the crust and set aside.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 300 and hold at that temperature.
7. In a large bowl add in the chocolate chips, coffee and heavy cream. Melt on double boiler, stirring continuously and set aside on the boiler.
8. In a mixing bowl add in the cream cheese and mix with the stand mixer.
9. Stream in the condensed milk to the cream cheese. Followed by melted chocolate.
10. Add in the eggs one at a time to the mixture keep mixing with the mixer.
11. Before pouring the batter into the crust, wrap cheese cake pan snuggly in heavy duty aluminum foil.
12. Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the crust.
13. Fill a baking pan with 1 litre warm water and place the cake pan into it.
14. Bake in oven for 70 minutes at 300 degrees F.
15. Take out the cake from oven and let it cook. After that place in refrigerator for 360 minutes.
16. Serve Chocolate Cheesecake with ice cream and chocolate syrup.