- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Healthy Chocolate Candy Bites Recipe Video
|Peanuts/Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Non fat greek yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Dark chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 173 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.67 mg
Sodium 8.4 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl place the dates and pour in the hot water. Wait for 3 minutes until plump. Drain. Cut in half to take out the seed.
2. In a food processor add in all the other ingredients except chocolate. Blend well for few minutes.
3. Add in the chocolate at last and pulse to incorporate well.
4. Place the mixture in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Using a melon ball scooper make balls, place over a parchment lined cookie sheet and refrigerate again.
6. Serve Chocolate Candy Bites for dinner.