- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts Recipe
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Cold mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4592 Calories from Fat 1069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.6%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g288.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 489.9 mg
Sodium 4694 mg195.6%
Total Carbohydrates 859 g286.3%
Dietary Fiber 70.8 g283%
Sugars 310.8 g
Protein 96 g191.9%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 148%
Calcium 261.4% Iron 216.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly flour a board and roll the dough 1/2" thick.
7. Cut with doughnut cutter.
8. In a vessel heat fat (365°) and fry the pieces for 3 minutes.
9. Drain on paper towel.