- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
One Pan Chocolate Cake Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), cold|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 392.4 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 33.7 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.8% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a sifter, add all the dry ingredients.
3. Sift it directly into an ungreased 8x8 inch cake pan.
4. Make three holes in this mixture.
5. Add vinegar in one hole, vanilla extract in another hole and cooking oil in the last hole.
6. Add cold water to the entire mixture. Mix it well.
7. Bake it for 35 minutes in an oven at 350 degrees F.
8. Serve one pan Chocolate Cake after dusting it with powdered sugar.