- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2317 Calories from Fat 667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.6%
Saturated Fat 38.5 g192.4%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 440.3 mg
Sodium 2961.3 mg123.4%
Total Carbohydrates 395 g131.8%
Dietary Fiber 19 g75.9%
Sugars 240.9 g
Protein 47 g93.2%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 110.2% Iron 144.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and add the first three ingredients.
3) Cook them slowly until the mixture turns smooth.
4) Add the yolks of eggs to it and mix by beating well.
5) Add the chocolate mixture to it.
6) Sift the flour along with the baking powder.
7) Add it alternatively with milk.
8) Beat the egg whites and fold them in.
9) Take a loaf pan and grease it.
10) Place the mixture in a pre-heated oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
11) Decorate with white icing or chocolate before serving.