- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcake Recipe Video
|For the wet ingredients|
|Bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|For the dry ingredients|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.9 mg0.6%
Sodium 244.8 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 4% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine bananas, milk, brown sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and white vinegar. Combine well.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
4. Combine the dry into the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Take a 12 cup muffin tray and line it with paper cups. Scoop the batter into the paper cups and fill about 2/3 for each cup.
6. Once done, sprinkle each cup cake with chocolate chips and bake it in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Serve these banana cupcakes with warm milk or coffee.