- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Rice flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (organic)|
|Molasses||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Apple sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (organic)|
|Cinnamon||1 Pinch (organic)|
|Banana||2 Large (organic)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (organic)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Sea salt||2 Pinch|
|Almond oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cashew milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing pan)|
Calories 797 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 220.1 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 50.3 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mash the banana and add in the apple sauce. Stir well.
3. Stir in the honey and mix well. Followed by molasses, almond oil and vanilla extract. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. Add in the rice flour to the mixture and mix well.
5. Add in the sea salt, followed by chocolate chips. Incorporate well.
6. Pour the batter in greased pan. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Take out the bread and place over a cooling rack.
8. Serve Chocolate Banana Bread with green tea.