- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Peanut Rocks Recipe Video
|Chocolate||9 Ounce (very good quality)|
|Unsalted roasted peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsweetened coconut flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg
Sodium 45.6 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 34.5 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needpaper cups
1. In a bowl, over double boiler, melt the chocolate stirring continuously.
2. Once the chocolate melts, remove the bowl off the double boiler, add butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar and stir until butter melts and everything combines well.
3. Add in the peanuts, coconuts flakes and mix well.
4. Arrange the paper cups on a baking sheet and drop the chocolate mixture in it using 2 spoons.
5. Place the chocolate peanut cups in refrigerator and chill for 1 hour or until they set.
6. Serve as desired.