- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choco Peanut Butter Chews Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Puffed rice||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce|
|Butterscotch flavored morsels||6 Ounce (Artificial)|
Calories 3015 Calories from Fat 1225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221.8%
Saturated Fat 51.4 g257.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1086.8 mg45.3%
Total Carbohydrates 426 g141.9%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.1%
Sugars 260.1 g
Protein 46 g91.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 12.8% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave and mix until smooth.
4. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, press the mixture and pour the melted chocolate and butterscotch mixture over.
5. Chill in the refrigerator and cut into 2-inch squares.
6. Serve cool.