- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choco-monkey Freeze Recipe Video
|Low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (vanilla)|
|Banana||1 , slice|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (2-3 cups)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.6 mg
Sodium 340.4 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.6%
Sugars 37.5 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 51.5% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSalt - 2 tablespoon
1. In a lunch size resealable bag, put yogurt, banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla and honey.
2. Seal the bag, gently mash the banana and mix it well.
3. In quart size resealable freezer bag, put ice and salt.
4. Place the lunch size bag into the ice bag. Seal and shake vigorously for 3-5 minutes.
5. Now, remove the lunch size bag from the ice bag. Wipe it well before opening to avoid salt entering into it.
6. Transfer it into a serving bowl and serve chilled.
If you shake vigorously your freeze will set well.