- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choclair Party Puffs Recipe
|For cream puffs|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||7 Ounce (2 Packages,3.5 Ounce Each)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Arrow choclair||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|For chocolate sauce|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||4 , coarsely chopped|
|Hot milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arrow choclair||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
Calories 988 Calories from Fat 605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.7%
Saturated Fat 41.6 g207.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 314.5 mg104.8%
Sodium 700.2 mg29.2%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 61.3 g
Protein 13 g26.7%
Vitamin A 41.2% Vitamin C 0.8%
Calcium 20% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425º Fahrenheit.
2. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. In a 2 quart saucepan, boil water and add butter; let it melt.
4. Stir in salt and flour; mix until the flour leaves the sides of pan.
5. Remove saucepan from heat and gradually add 1 egg at a time; beat thoroughly after each addition.
6. On the prepared sheet, using a disher, drop portions of batter on it.
7. Place the cookie sheet with scones into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until scones are crisp and well browned as desired.
8. In a large mixing bowl, put together all filling ingredients and beat for about 2 minutes until mixture is smooth and thick.
9. Horizontally cut the cream puffs into 2 equal halves and spread a spoonful of filling, replace top.
10. In a blender, blend together all chocolate sauce ingredients until smooth.
11. Serve Choclair Party Puffs in dessert plates and drizzle warm chocolate sauce over it.