- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choc Tops Recipe
|Butter||165 Gram (2/3 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Choc bits||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4496 Calories from Fat 2247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 260 g400.5%
Saturated Fat 112.4 g562%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 354.8 mg118.3%
Sodium 1672.3 mg69.7%
Total Carbohydrates 527 g175.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.1%
Sugars 297 g
Protein 44 g89%
Vitamin A 82.9% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 64.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Combine the walnuts and vanilla and beat well into the mixture.
4) Sift together the flour and salt and add that as well.
5) As the mixture is very dry, place it between two pieces of wax paper and roll out to a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm).
6) Cut into shapes desired and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about ten minutes. Allow it to cool completely.
8) Melt the choc-bits over hot water.
9) Spread on the cookies and cool before serving.