- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft butter||125 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Golden syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Self rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White chocolate bits||250 Gram|
Calories 852 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.8%
Saturated Fat 27.2 g136.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.6 mg
Sodium 976.6 mg40.7%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 61.9 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 23% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to spread evenly.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Clump mixture, and roll it into balls.
7. On baking sheet, place the balls and flatten with your palm. With fork put criss-cross marks.
8. Place baking sheet in oven, and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
9. Transfer it to a plate, and serve cookies with a cup of hot coffee.