- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choc Almond Cookies Recipe
|Almonds||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), ground (Browned)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking chocolate||30 Gram (1 Ounce)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||165 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1720 Calories from Fat 997
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g182.2%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.1 mg
Sodium 218.9 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46%
Dietary Fiber 26.8 g107.1%
Sugars 97.5 g
Protein 55 g109.7%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 97.1% Iron 67.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Place almonds into the pre-heated oven and brown them evenly.
3) Grind the browned almonds properly.
4) Take a double boiler and place chocolate on top of hot water, melting it before mixing with almond extract.
5) Add the sweetened condensed milk and ground almonds to it, mixing them well.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place the mixture within the sheet dropping it in portions with the aid of a spoon keeping some distance between each drop.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.