- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chive Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely-chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely-chopped|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Poultry seasonings||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||To Taste (if required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.2 mg
Sodium 931.5 mg38.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g29%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 46.7%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, put together celery, mushrooms, bouillon and onion; cook for about 5 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix poultry seasonings, chives and white pepper.
4. Season the drained vegetables with seasoning mixture.
5. Use the mixture for stuffing chicken.