- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chips And Cheese Recipe Video
|Yellow corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (toastidos)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned black beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (low sodium)|
|Diced tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon (organic)|
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 418.5 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 13.7%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a microwave proof, serving plate lay the chips.
2. Sprinkle ½ of the grated cheese over chips.
3. Equally put canned black beans over the cheese.
4. Spread rest of the cheese on top of the beans.
5. Put the plate in microwave and heat it only for 30 seconds in a microwave.
For the salsa
6. In a separate bowl, put together tomatoes, onions and ½ of the cilantro and mix well.
7. Spoon the salsa over the chips
8. Drizzle the sour cream all over the chips and cheese.
9.Sprinkle remaining fresh cilantro and serve.