- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chipped Beef and Green Beans In Cheese Sauce Recipe
|Dried beef||8 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Cooked green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut|
|White onions||12 Small, cut (Cooked Or Canned)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2199 Calories from Fat 724
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.3%
Saturated Fat 48.4 g241.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 375 mg
Sodium 9193.4 mg383.1%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g79.9%
Dietary Fiber 38.6 g154.3%
Sugars 98 g
Protein 143 g286%
Vitamin A 65.2% Vitamin C 236%
Calcium 200% Iron 85.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat an OTG or oven to 325° F.
2. Finely slice the beef and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 mintues.
3. Drain the beef and dry it on the absorbent paper.
4. Take a skillet and soften the butter until it becomes lightly browned.
5. Take out the beef from pan and fold in flour with remaining drippings.
6. Take a large greased baking dish and place beans in it. Top the beans with frizzled beef and onions and spray a mixture of seasonings over each layer, cheese and flour.
7. Take a bowl and mix milk and soup until they turn smooth.
8. Spoon the mixture over the layer.
9. Bake in oven for about 40 minutes at 350° F until top becomes bubbly and brow.
10. Serve as required.