- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه Recipe Video
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Broccoli florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baby corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Zucchini/Squash||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chinese cabbage/Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chicken breast||3 (cut into medium size pieces)|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh garlic||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Red pepper flakes||To Taste (Optional)|
|Sesame oil/Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For rice and corn|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For sweet and sour sauce|
|Marmalade/Fig jam||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||To Taste|
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg
Sodium 361.1 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 38 g75.6%
Vitamin A 112.8% Vitamin C 306.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add in the marmalade, yellow mustard and soy sauce. Mix together and set aside to develop flavors.
2. Recipe follows.
For Rice and Corn
1. In a large bowl, add in the rice and corn. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Recipe follows.
For Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the sesame oil; add in the garlic and ginger, sauté for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onion and chives and stir fry for a few minutes. Followed by the chicken breast and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir in the celery, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets and baby corn. Stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Add in the mushroom, Chinese cabbage, zucchini and snow peas. Cook for a few minutes until done.
5. Season with salt, pepper and red flakes. Stir fry thoroughly.
6. Serve Stir Fried with rice, and sweet and sour sauce.