- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Fruit Bowl Recipe
|Pineapple||3 Pound (Ripe)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, washed (Hulled)|
|Litchi nuts||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Mandarin orange sections||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), preserved|
|Bananas||2 , sliced on the diagonal|
|Syrup/From preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White rum||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Candied ginger||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 654 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 42.7 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g54%
Sugars 76.6 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 515%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with remaining ingredients.
5. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled—2 hours or longer.
6. Serve chilled with garnish of your choice.