- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Black soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Chopped green onions||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150.7 mg50.2%
Sodium 973.1 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir well to coat, remove the chicken and set aside.
3. In the same wok, heat remaining oil and crack in the eggs, stir well until the eggs are scrambled and cooked.
4. Add the mixed vegetables stir to mix, put the chicken and rice and stir fry to mix.
5. Stream in the remaining soy sauce, black soy sauce if using, sugar and garlic powder and stir until all the ingredients combine well.
6. Serve hot garnished with chopped green onions.