- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Bbq Wings Recipe Video
|For the marinade|
|Light soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chinese five spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese mustard||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 55.8 mg
Sodium 2278.3 mg94.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.79%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 24 g47.2%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMissing bowl
1. Break the joint in the middle of the chicken wings.
2. Marinate the chicken wings with light soy sauce, Chinese five spices, Chinese hot mustard and honey, mix everything cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for 4-6 hours or overnight.
3. Prepare the grill before you begin to skewer the chicken.
4. Once the chicken has been marinated, reserve the excess sauce, skewer the chicken in the wooden skewer and continue until all the chicken is over.
5. Place the chicken on the grill and grill it for 8-10 minutes or until cooked, baste the chicken with the reserved marinade.
6. Serve the bbq chicken wings hot.