- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wok n Roll Stir fry Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 , cubed|
|Broccoli||1 , sliced|
|Sweet chili sauce||1 Tablespoon (stir fried sweet chili sauce)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chili||1 Small|
|Bean sprouts||100 Gram|
|Spring onions||4 , sliced|
|Baby corn||2 , chunked|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.5 mg
Sodium 517.6 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 34 g68.9%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 131.4%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the spaghetti. Cook according to package directions.
2. In a grill pan, place the chicken and cook until brown from both sides.
3. In a wok, heat oil on high heat. Add in the chicken and stir for a few minutes.
4. Add in the broccoli and stir fry.
5. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together stir fried sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and water.
6. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Mix well.
7. Add in the red chili, bean sprouts, spring onions, baby corn and sesame seeds. Stir fry for a few minutes.
8. Drain the spaghetti and place into the wok. Stir for a few seconds.
9. Season the stir fry with soy sauce and serve.