- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetable with Cashew Nuts Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Choi sum||2 Bunch (200 gm), stem and leaves seperated and cut into long pieces|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Roasted cashew nuts||10 Small|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 227.5 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 89.4% Vitamin C 77.6%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a wok on medium high. Put olive oil and heat it to smoking hot.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes or till it begins to turn brown and fragrant. Add the stem of the choi sum and continue to sauté for a few minutes or until the stem is tender.
3. Put the leaves and stir well and sauté for around 5 minutes. Cover with a lid and let it cook in moisture for around 10- 15 seconds. Remove the lid and stir well.
4. Drizzle the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well. Turn of the heat.
5. In a serving bowl, serve the choi sum garnished with cashew.