- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs Recipe Video
|Lukewarm water||200 Milliliter|
|Chicken powder||1 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (Seasoning)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.2 mg
Sodium 2872.7 mg119.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 11 g22.1%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.4% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not set on low heat.
5) Cover and cook for about 15 minutes. When done, the eggs should be firm, but firm.
6) Transfer the steamed eggs to a serving dish and top with some chopped green onions, if preferred. Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce and sesame oil.