- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake Recipe Video
|Flour||225 Gram, sieved|
|Warm water||150 Milliliter|
|Spring onions||2 Large, chopped (Filling)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Filling)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Filling)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1100 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5833.7 mg243.1%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 62.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the chopped vegetables to it and mix well.
4) Place a large pan over medium high heat and add oil to it.
5) Once the oil is hot enough, drop some batter onto the pan. Swirl the pan around to give the batter a round, pancake-like shape.
6) Cook on both sides till the pancake is golden brown and crisp. Repeat with the remaining batter.
7) Serve the spring onion pancakes while they are still hot.