- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Seafood Rice Recipe
|Safflower oil||60 Milliliter|
|Peeled deveined shrimp||60 Gram|
|Lobster meat||115 Gram|
|Crab meat||115 Gram|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , finely diced|
|Cooked long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 953 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 262.7 mg
Sodium 979.4 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 80 g159.3%
Vitamin A 83.4% Vitamin C 309%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 36.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil and sauté seafood in it quickly.
2) Take off the sautéed seafood from wok and keep warm.
3) To the same wok, add remaining oil and sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in it.
4) Add in rice and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put back the seafood mixture to the wok and mix well.
6) Spoon soya sauce and sherry over the mixed rice and blend well.
7) Serve hot at once.