- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Scrambled Seafood Recipe
|For chinese scrambled seafood|
|Scallops||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped fine|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped fine|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1320 Calories from Fat 557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.3%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g138.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1757.2 mg
Sodium 2358.2 mg98.3%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.49%
Sugars 25.1 g
Protein 124 g248.7%
Vitamin A 57.1% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 48.3% Iron 69.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7) Stir in the chopped seafood.
8) Keep stirring until it sets moistly.
9) Serve as required.