- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Noodle and Prawn Salad Recipe
|Chinese egg noodles||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Radishes||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm), trimmed (Or 1 Small)|
|Sugar snap peas||6 Ounce, topped, tailed (175 Gram)|
|Cooked peeled prawns||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Sweet and sour dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2074 Calories from Fat 846
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.6%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.7 mg
Sodium 759.3 mg31.6%
Total Carbohydrates 256 g85.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.6%
Sugars 122.7 g
Protein 54 g108.8%
Vitamin A 67% Vitamin C 216.8%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 73.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the egg noodles then cover the pan, turn off the heat and keep aside for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked noodles, finely shredded spring onions alongwith the whole or sliced radishes.
3) In a pan, bring the water to boil, place the snap peas for 1 minute. Then drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
4) Add the snap peas into the salad alongwith the prawns and season with the salt and water to taste.
5) Toss to coat the salad well with the sweet and sour dressing.
6) Serve immediately.