- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sauteed Chinese Beans Recipe Video
|French beans||1 Pound, edges cut|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (as required)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||5 Teaspoon, minced|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 219.6 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a deep pan or pot, put the cleaned beans. Pour enough water to cover the beans.
2. Bring it to a boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the beans are tender.
3. Drain into a colander and set aside.
4. In a skillet or frying pan, put the cooked beans.
5. Drizzle olive oil over it. Add garlic and stir for a minute till fragrant.
6. Put the soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Stir or toss to mix all and sauté them for another minute.
7. Remove from heat.
8. In a serving plate, serve the beans with choice of meat or any main dish.