- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Fried Rice with Pork Recipe
|Cooked rice||5 Cup (80 tbs) (About 1 1/2 Cups, Raw Rice)|
|Cooked pork||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (1 Inch Diced)|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2357 Calories from Fat 816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g140.9%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.6%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 612.4 mg
Sodium 3487.2 mg145.3%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 102 g204.5%
Vitamin A 38.5% Vitamin C 27.4%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 89.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and cook rice according to the instructions given on package.
2) Chop the green onions ad dice the pork.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the pork and 2/3rds of the green onions and sauté them until the pork gets browned lightly.
5) Add the rice and cook for further 10 minutes.
6) Mix the eggs and soy sauce together beating them well before pouring into the pan.
7) Scramble the mixture until the eggs set.
8) Sprinkle with rest of the green onions and serve.